For Business Center in Wroclaw, Grafton is looking for Candidates to fill the position of:
Junior finance and accouting specialist with Dutch
Place of Work: Wroclaw (Poland).
Job Type: Full Time.
This position indicates to work from Monday to Friday during standard business hours.
- Master data validation
- Payments approvals
- Control reports
- Maintain good relationship with vendors
- Answering all questions and inquiries
- Conducting process analyses and support implementation of new solutions.
- At least good knowledge of English and Dutch, both languages will be used actively at work
- Excellent organizational skills (email/electronic documentation),
- Effective/efficient/independent time management,
- Multi-tasking and adjusting to changing priorities under pressure,
- Being able to work independently or as a team,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Previous experience of working in an office environment/Customer Service would be an advantage.
- University graduate with a degree in Finance & Accounting discipline preferred but not required
- Permanent employment contract
- Social benefits: language courses, Multisport card, private medical care
- Healthy lifestyle support
- Possibility to develop one's skills and professional career