This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with Dutch and English language skills, to join successful and growing business.
Place of Work: Wroclaw (Poland).
Job Type: Full Time.
This position indicates to work from Monday to Friday during standard business hours.
The individual will serve as the primary contact with business clients, respond to emails & queries upon financial/collection and invoicing issues, assigned in a timely manner, escalate disputes to appropriate departments with complete information.
- Dutch must be very good (B2),
- English: good language skills,
- Excellent organizational skills (email/electronic documentation),
- Effective/efficient/independent time management,
- Multi-tasking and adjusting to changing priorities under pressure,
- Being able to work independently or as a team,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Previous experience of working in an office environment/Customer Service would be an advantage.
- University graduate with a degree in Finance & Accounting discipline preferred but not required
- permanent employment contract
- social benefits: language courses, Multisport card, private medical care
- healthy lifestyle support
- possibility to develop one's skills and professional career