For our Client, European Leader of commercial and industrial pre-engineered single and multi-storey steel buildings we are looking for Field Application Engineer/Design Engineer.
Place of work: relocation to Luxemburg.
Scope of duties after a training period:
Elaboration of quotes including:
- Clarification with Customer, Architects, investors;
- Research of optimum solutions;
- Technical support to Builder dealers and District managers;
- Communication with concerned departments and suppliers.
- Coordination and follow up from order entry till delivery and erection;
- Financial follow up of the project.
- High degree in enginner - construction;
- Good German and communicative English,
- Good technical background in the field of construction;
- Experience in steel design and building conception is considered as an advantage;
- Sales and service minded, team player;
- Willingness to travel.
- Stability of large international Company;
- 2 years contract;
- Relocation support;
- Business travel opportunities.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.