For our Client, prestigious consulting company, due to the extension of its global structures, we are looking for the best candidate for the position of
Desktop Publishing Specialist (DTP)/ Visual Graphics Specialist with perfect English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content upload into corporate templates
- Quality and typography check according to international, corporative guidelines,
- Images editions (colors and Power Point Slides optimization, logos input, retouches)
- Data preparation for digitilised printing
- Cooperation with project coordinator on a global level and internal business clients
- Higher degree or equivalent working experience (Marketing and related)
- Fluent (written and oral) English (C1/C2)
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in correct typography, dtp, graphic design
- experience in global corporative company, preferrable consulting, finance, law
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Software and MS Officer
- Attention to details, accuracy approach, interest in project management
- Strong affinity to proportions, shapes and style
- Process-and business driven
- Corporative experience and wiliingness to work in an international company will be a strong plus!
- Permanent contract of employment
- International environment
- Career path
- Daily work will languages
- Trainings (external and internal) and many more
- possibility to work in new business structures in Poland!
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in ENGLISH language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Sales and Marketing | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | IT and Telecommunications | Marketing | Production | Industry | Software | Specialist | Illustrator | Designer | Graphic designer | Operator | DTP | Digital | Printing | Project | Production | Product | Microsoft | Pracownik działu audiowizualnego