For our client - international information technology services company we are looking for JAVA developers to open to join new and innovative project.
We are expecting candidates with the middle and experienced level.
Workplace - Wroclaw, Poland (exellent possibility of 3 months transition to Dubai)
- min. 2 years experience in Java software development,
- very good knowledge of the OOP,
- ability to design and create web applications,
- UML knowledge,
- practical experience with relational databases,
- experience with the following technologies and tools: JEE; EJB; JSF, Struts; JDBC, JPA, Hibernate; Spring Framework; Ant, Eclipse,
- ability to work with application servers,
- fluent English,
- willing to business trips.
- possibility to work on permanent or B2B contract,
- international environment and new software development project,
- business trips,
- full social package (sport card, medical care, life insurance, etc.),
- relocation package (if its necessary).
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your CV iin English language via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.