For our Client, one of the most prestigious company in the law business, we are looking for an expert for the position of:
European Treasury Manager
- Managing Europe’s debt/equity position within Company
- Mapping of all in-country financing and banking arrangements, contract negotiations.
- Implementation and management the European cash pooling.
- Management of financial risks, primarily currency and interest rate risks.
- Credit card and expense management.
- Various ad hoc projects.
- Reporting directly to the European CFO.
- Fair frequency of traveling (1-2 times a month).
- Approximately 5 years of relevant experience in treasury management, gained in corporate finance or/and banking environment.
- University degree in finance, economics, banking or science.
- Excellent English skills (used n daily basis).
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- M&A experience would be an advantage.
- Primary contact for Barclays and HSBC banks as an advantage.
- Excellent project management, communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to navigate dynamic environment with changing priorities.