For our Client, one of the most prestigious company in their business line who is establishing its new Shared Service Center office in Warsaw, we are looking for an expert for the position of:
Europe Proposal Lead
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with other regional Proposal team members, to implement best practice guidelines relating to the pitch management process.
- Manage all aspects of the proposal process from receipt of the RFP to delivery of the final product. This includes evaluating the opportunity, developing a strategy for a response, developing compelling content, timely submission and post-pitch debriefs and analysis.
- Work with partners to rigorously assess proposal opportunities, help partners, where appropriate, to decline opportunities that are not in line with the Firm strategy and assemble teams and resources to respond quickly and effectively to those opportunities we do pursue.
- Support the development of pricing proposals, particularly the identification of alternative billing arrangements and providing the necessary support to implement such arrangements.
- Coach partners to genuinely challenge and improve the performance of our pitch teams.
- Conduct debriefings with clients, prospects and internal teams, distilling feedback and implementing changes to processes following feedback.
- Develop and maintain compelling and relevant proposal content and make available for inclusion in the Global Proposal Generator system.
- Be a sounding board and point of contact for advice for all other European BD team members involved in pitching.
- Work closely with Europe’s Practice and Sector Group Managers, Europe’s wider BD team, Finance, Business Intelligence and Risk departments to ensure the smooth delivery of commitments in major pitches/proposals.
- Provide pitch training to partners, and BD team members to ensure Europe wide education on proposal and opportunity evaluation.
- Ensure all proposals and pitches are consistent with global branding guidelines.
- Report monthly proposal activity, including win/loss ratios to marketing & BD leadership.
- University degree.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Experience in business development and/or marketing communications in professional services or financial services industry sectors, with significant hands on experience in proposal development.
- Experienced in implementing and maintaining proposal infrastructure processes and tools.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in ‘remote teams’ around the world, and is willing to travel and work outside of office hours.
- Strong understanding and ability to adapt to the expectations and needs of different cultures both within the Region and Globally.
- Developed persuasive and diplomacy skills and experience in dealing autonomously with highly intelligent and demanding internal clients at all levels.
- Hands-on team player with a 'client service' focus and flexible can do attitude. Is motivated and enthusiastic – a 'self-starter' with requisite personal drive and energy.
- Strong commercial interest and keeps abreast of business trends.