If you are a trainer, a coach or you would like to develop into delivering trainings on ERP systems in English and you are willing to travel a lot to fantastic destinations for professional reasons, the job will be perfect for you!
- providing technical trainings
- updating, amending and designing training materials
- supporting trainings and e-learning tools
- liaising and cooperation with local and global experts on learning and development.
- fluent or native English (min. C1+)
- experience in delivering trainings in English
- readiness to often travel to different locations (across the world)
- familiarity with SAP would be a strong asset
- knowledge of training tools - nice to have
- contract of employment
- extended medical care incl. dental package
- Cafeteria program
- life insurance
- language courses
- buddy program
- Fruity Wednesdays
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs-disciplines=obsluga-klienta