Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
Currently they are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Cracow office.
The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. In this Electronics Technician role the successful applicant will focus on:
- Assembling prototypes and test equipment
- Designing and documenting test equipment
- Diagnosing and repairing our products
- Supporting engineers in their tasks
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification
- Experience in a demanding research and development environment
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Knowledge of English sufficient to communicate in an international team
- Good IT skills
- Mechanical skills are an asset
- Familiarity with CNC machines is an asset
- Familiarity with CAD software is an asset
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powered by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competitive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract
Recruitment Agency No. 812