One of the most popular British company from the energetic industry opened its new IT department in Cracow.
The company is famous from its very nonstandard solutions, based on mobile applications.
Currently the company wants to take over the European market and needs new IT experts to join their team.
- cooperation with the development and technical operations team;
- automation of testing and system deployment;
- maintenance and development of processes and CI tools;
- maintenance and desing of virtual environments (Docker);
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar role (also Linux/Windows Administrators are welcome);
- exeperience with system deployment and CI tools: Puppet, Jenkins;
- good knowledge about operating systems;
- experience with cloud computing and virtualization (VMWare).
- stable employment contract;
- new office in the city centre with 8 parking spaces and access to an indoor parking for bikes;
- flexible working hours;
- language lessons (twice a week);
- fruits for everyone (twice a week);
- PlayStation, pool table and many more!
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.