Our client repeatedly ranks among top tech employesr in Silicon Valley, and is being honoured to be voted by employees as a “Best Place to Work” on Glassdoor. Want to find out why?
The company develops and implements market-leading insurance software solutions. The success comes from a wonderfully tuned combination of highly focused business developers, talented programmers and skilled consultants. The mission is to constantly improve so that our customers can deliver insurance the way that they want to. And that’s where you come in. You’ll have fun working at a company voted as one of the best places to work.
You will be part of DevOps team that provides solid solutions to enable development team to quickly and efficiently develop new products. This critical team combines software development, software administration, and product management expertise to support the development team and customers. As a member of this team, you will have the ability and responsibility to make decisions that will benefit our client in the long term. We welcome creative engineers and technology enthusiasts who enjoy being challenged by technical problems, with a strong desire to make services better for users.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Installation, configuration, operations, and maintenance of hardware and software infrastructure.
- System administration, performance tuning, monitoring, maintaining fault tolerance, and account management of servers and applications in private and public cloud.
- Planning, coordinating, implementing/enhancing, and maintaining security measures in order to protect source, artifacts and build systems.
- Administrating and securing source control, build and artifact management systems.
- Administrating Atlassian products (Confluence, JIRA, Stash, etc)
- Evaluating and recommending tools and technologies.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
- Experience setting up and administering Confluence, Stash, Nexus/Artifactory, JIRA, Git.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows servers administration.
- Working knowledge of administering Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience with virtualization and Cloud (preferably AWS)
- Experience in Operations monitoring, rapid detection and response systems (e.g., New Relic, Nagios).
- Fluency in coding/scripting with bash, Groovy, python or similar.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related technical field. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience.
- Solid communication skills.
- Coding software using object-oriented techniques (in order of preference, Java, .Net, C++, Python, other)
- Experience in Large scale log collection and analysis stacks (e.g., ELK, Splunk).
- Experience with virtualized environments and/or Docker.
- Experience working within Kanban or Scrum
- Competetive salary package
- Attractive bonus system
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport card
- Participating in building the new office from scratch
- Work with an enterprise-class software products
- Demanding software engineering projects with n legacy code
- Support on professional education