For our Client, British Software company we are looking for experienced DevOPs Engineer who would like to join companies Wroclaw team.
Person on this position will be responsible for:
- implementation and day-to-day running of a specific suite of applications,
- upporting the practices of continuous integration and continuous delivery and deployment through the automation of application builds and system environments,
- close cooperation with development teams to ensure their applications can be deployed and maintained at scale using automation.
- delivering and configurating deployment environments tailored to various roles,
- close cooperation with DevOps team in UK.
- about 1 year of professional experience on similar position,
- working experience with Ansible / Puppet / Docker,
- strong experience in configuration of server application and network infrastructure,
- background in HaProxy/F5 or similar load balancer
- practical experience with automation and Continuous Integrations: Maven, Jenkins;
- strong systems administration skills using Linux,
- basic programming skills in Java OR Python,
- shell scripting.
BenefitsOur Client Offers:
- Competitive salary and attractive social package
- Opportunity to join dynamic, professional and friendly working environment
- Interesting, international projects
- Private medical care/life insurance
- Multisport card,
- Elastic work hours.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.