This is an opportunity to further develop your professional competence and the possibility to pursue your future professional career in many different directions - one of our main Client in IT branch is looking for qualified and experienced DevOps Engineers.
If you want to work in a financial environment and take part in IT projects dedicated to the main American investment banks, this offer is for you!
- scheduling and coordinating releases for multiple applications;
- managing the technical aspects connected with released applications delivered by the development team;
- Continuous Integration management and administration;
- taking care of the security and all issues which will be discovered during the implementation process;
- taking care about the direct communication beetwen development and DevOps team;
- Experience on a similar position (at least 2 years);
- Programming skills - Java + Bash
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Practical experience with automation and Continuous Integrations: Maven, Jenkins;
- being familiar with Agile methodology;
An asset will be:
- practical experience with Webservers: Apache, Tomcat;
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science;
- good knowledge about SQL;
- AppDynamics, Nagios or Zabbix as monitoring tools;
- experience with virtualization and Jira;
BenefitsOur Client offers a lot of attractive bonuses:
- work in an international environment with clients from Great Britain, Singapore, USA and Switzerland,
- possibility to grow beetwen different interesting projects, conducted for investment banks,
- attractive salary based on qualifications,
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- social package - medical insurance (for employee and his whole family) and Multisport car,
- carrer path - possibility to be promoted and benefit from internal mobility programme,
- English classes during work,
- many internal events,
- very attractive relocation package for people decided to move to Wrocław from another location in Poland or abroad;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.