For our Client, international well-established company (Swiss-American), due to the extension of its global structures, we are looking for the best candidate for the position of
Desktop Publishing Specialist (DTP) with perfect English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Content upload into corporate templates,
- Quality and typography check according to international, corporative guidelines,
- Images editions (colors and Power Point Slides optimization, logos input, retouches)
- Data preparation for digitilised printing
- Cooperation with project coordinator on a global level
- Higher degree or equivalent working experience.
- Fluent (written and oral) English (C1/C2)
- German will be an asset ( but is not required!)
- Min. 1,5 year experience in correct typography
- Practical knowledge of Adobe Software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Attention to details, accuracy approach, interest in project management
- Strong affinity to proportions, shapes and style
- Process-and business driven
- Corporative Experience and wiliingness to work in an international company will be strong plus!
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care, group life insurance, Multi Benefit program, language courses and others)
- Permanent full time employment with a truly global company
- Dynamic and prestigious work environment plus interesting global projects
- Professional development culture supported by trainings, development plans
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in ENGLISH language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Sales and Marketing | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | IT and Telecommunications | Marketing | Production | Industry | Software | Specialist | Illustrator | Designer | Graphic designer | Operator | DTP | Digital | Printing | Project | Production | Product | Microsoft | Operator DTP