Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for experienced Deployment Specialist , who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing software and computer packages for deployment,
- Assess upgrades and alternative technologies for packaging,
- Providing input on how a package should be packaged,
- Providing the 2nd/3rd line support,
- Expert level understanding of multi-tiered application layer,
- Good understanding of ISMS, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001,
- Preparing documentation of technical processes and procedure.
- Technical Degree and wide experience gained in a development/support environment,
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 7 Desktops 32/64bit and ITIL standards,
- Professional experience of Windows 7, IIS, Group Policies and Active Directory,
- Good understanding of Software Delivery technologies, such as SCCM 2012,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Good English – must have,
- Able to make decisions, priorities workload and remain calm while under pressure,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Working in a company with rich tradition and culture
- Meaningful job with possibilities to make a difference
- Numerous learning and development opportunities
- Atmosphere built on trust, support and mutual respect
- Rich benefit and bonus package
- Attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- Modern facilities fostering collaboration and fun
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/