Do you speak French/Russian or German fluently? Are you English skills good enough to work in an international environment?
Would you like to have a stable job with a full time contract and to work in a global company?
If so, do not hesitate to apply immediately!
For our Client, one of the leaders in business information and technology services, we are looking for German and English speakers, ready to take up new challenges in a multicultural company.
Location: Gdynia, Poland
- Extracts relevant data from various sources
- Summarises and / or translates non-English language documents
- Responding to various queries
- Scans original documents into the system
- Providing solutions and ideas
- Working on interesting global projects and building client relationships
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and one of the following languages Russian, French or German
- at least a few months of professional experience in data analysis processes
- at least BA degree
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Access, Ms Outlook)
- Very good communication skills, patience, empathy
- Customer orientation, ability to meet the deadlines
- Team spirit!
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ambition and positive attitude:)
- permanent employment contract,
- private medical care
- Multisport card
- other social benefits
- relocation package for the candidates who are out of the city/workplace.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Advisor / counsellor | Office | Language | Finance | CSR | SSC | Reporting | Master data | Administration |