Are you a Danish native language speaker or you have a proficient Danish language level? Are you looking for a stable position in a globally established company in Poland?
Don't wait and apply!
Our client is a international company, providing its support to global business clients in many worldwide languages.
- Working in a dynamic international team
- contact and maintaining relationships with business clients in Denmark
- respond to queries
- Working with languages on a daily basis!
- Proficient level of Danish
- At least communicative English
- Experience in customer service will be an asset!
- Polish is not required
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ambition, open-minded attitude
- Ability to work full-time in week
- Ability to incorporate and start almost immediately!
- Full time permanent contract of employment with very attractive salary conditions!
- Work within well-established international company in a multicultural environment
- Extensive social package; trainings
- Multicultural environment
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Analyst | Officer / clerk | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Assistant | Specialist | Advisor / counsellor | Junior | Data entry | Operation | Product | Language | Customer | Office | Incoming call | Fashion | Administration |