Are you a Danish proficient/Native language speaker?
Are you looking for a stable position in a globally established and renown Scandinavian company in Poland?
Don't wait and apply! The recruitment is urgent
Our client is a international company, providing its support to global business clients in worldwide languages (Innovative technologies)
Location: Warsaw (close to the centre!)
- Working in a dynamic international team
- contact and maintaining relationships with business clients in Denmark, Scandinavian markets
- respond to queries, problems solving
- Working with languages on a daily basis!
- Proficient/Native level of Danish (C1/C2)
- At least good English (min.B2/C1)
- Experience in customer service will be or in buisness global support will be an asset or as a helpdesk support!
- Polish is not required
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ambition, open-minded attitude
- Ability to work full-time in a week
- Ability to incorporate and start almost immediately! (from April/May/June)
- Full time permanent contract of employment with very and competetive salary conditions for Poland!
- Work within well-established international Scandinavian company in a multicultural environment
- Extensive social package; trainings
- Multicultural environment
- Great location in Warsaw
- Scandinavian spirit
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in ENGLISH language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Multilingual and Customer Service | IT and Telecommunications | Customer service | Analyst | Officer / clerk | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Assistant | Specialist | Support | Agent | Consultant | Language | Junior | Customer | 1st line | Helpdesk | Office | Technical | Incoming call | Order taking | Reporting |