Are You a Danish speaker and You also speak perfect English?
You've always wanted to work with languages on a daily basis in an international environment in business administration?
For our client, a multinational company, due to its fast development, we are looking for Danish proficient speaker ready to take up new challenges in a global environment.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
What will be Your responsibilities?
- phone and e-mail support for the foreign languages speaking business units- Scandinavian market
- managing orders, respond to queries,
- administration, oders to cash, invoicing
- working as a consultant
- cooperating with different international business departments
- high quality customer assistance
- Native level of Danish
- Very good English - Min.B2/C1
- Min. 8 months experience in Customer Service/administation/orders/ supply chain/logistics and related
- Knowledge/experience in SAP will be an asset but is not required
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Proactive attitude, team spirit!
- Willingness to work in a multicultural global environment
- Permanent contract of employment
- International and Multicultural environment
- Benefit/Multisport Card
- Private Medical care
- Trainings (internal and external) vouchers and many more!
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your updated CV in ENGLISH language
with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales and Marketing | HR and Administration and Law | Production and Purchasing and Logistics | Customer service | Sales | Administration | Industry | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Representative | Seller | Advisor / counsellor | Officer / clerk | Consultant | Incoming call | Junior | Language | Call center | Customer | Telemarketing | Office | E-commerce | Sales | Telesales | International | Konsultant