For our Client Scandinavian leader we are looking for new employees to extend the Customer Support team.
Daily tasks is to provide customers with professional service to improve their business processes by:
- Supporting end users in daily usage
- Diagnosing and resolving issues, support customer in daily work
- providing information and details of the system and new product of the company
- Daily contact with end users in Swedish or Norwegian
- Fluent Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Able to acquire technical knowledge in short time
- Being open- minded and easy adapt to new environment
- Product trainings provided in Norwegian or Swedish
- Competitive salary on the job market
- Opportunities to work in Scandinavian environment and improve Swedish or Norwegian on daily basis
- Lunch vouchers
- Private medical care
- Multisport Card
- Office located in center of Krakow
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button.
The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.