For our Client, one of the most famous company on AGD market we are searching for candidates with fluent knowledge of German language (native or C1).
- Answering customers questions in regards to complaint, technical issues etc.
- Providing support and help in resolving customers problems
- Registration and processing of complaint
- Answering phone calls
- Fluent knowledge of German language (native, C1 level)
- Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Perfect manners
- Customer service experience is an asset
- Ability to work with shifts between 8:00-20:00 and on Saturdays
- Full time, part time and ¾ employment possibility
- Financial bonuses
- Relocating package
- Good working environment
- Possibility to gather an experience in international, famous company
- Possibility to help with obtaining work permit for non EU citizens
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta