For our Client, one of the global leader in outstanding customer experience, we are looking for Candidates who would like to join the team responsible for customer service of Czech and Slovak speaking clients.
Joining the team will grant you a possibility of gaining new experiences in Support and Customer Service Team, as well as a chance to grow within the company.
Professional experience will be an asset but is not the key! We appreciate motivation to pursue your professional career on the position related with foreign languages, and desire to work in business center in Katowice, Silesia region.
- providing phone and e-mail support for Czech-speaking clients
- being responsible for keeping the phone calls and correspondence in foreign languages
- supporting clients in problem diagnosis and solving
- providing solutions and ideas to meet the needs of clients
- preparing documents
- willingness to work in Katowice
- very good knowledge of Czech language
- good knowledge of English and/or Polish language
- very good communication skills, patience, empathy
- positive attitude
- additional benefits (multisport card, private healthcare)
- possibilities for further development within the company
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
HR and Administration and Law | Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Sales | Administration | Finance SSC / BPO | Advisor / counsellor | Assistant | Consultant | Secretary | Agent | Administration | Back office | Outsourcing | Office | 1st line | Call center | Front office | Incoming call | Pracownik call centra