For our client - a global company specializing in transport and logistics services, which in Lodz has its SSC center - we are looking for candidates with knowledge of the Norwegian language for the position of Assistant. Customs duties.
Location: center of Lodz
- Contacting with customs offices;
- Conducting transactions with Norwegian customers;
- Preparating of documents for customs clearance;
- Calculating of impositions and Norwegian VAT;
- Determination of impositions values for for imported goods.
- Good Norwegian language (min.B1),
- Very good English language (min. B2),
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Motivation to work.
- Permanent employment on the basis of contract of employment,
- Stable office working hours: Monday-Friday, 7-15:15,
- Experience in an international organization,
- Multisport card,
- Private medical care,
- Life insurance.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Multilingual and Customer Service | Accountancy | Analyses | Finance | Finance SSC / BPO | Specialist | Analyst | Assistant | Officer | Process | Product | Project | Reporting | Junior | Data entry | Corporate | Transition | Language | Pracownik administracyjny