This is an unique opportunity to work in multinational environment in rapidly growing company based in Krakow. If you would like to gain first professional experience or continue your career path, please send us your application.
We are looking for enthusiastic, open-minded candidate, who would like to develop skills in multinational environment, supporting German team.
- Providing excellent customer service in German language
- Supporting clients via phone (inbound calls)
- Providing consultancy about the company’s products (health and beauty products)
- Preparation of internal reports
- Company providing 2 weeks on boarding training
- Advanced level of German
- Communicative English
- Philology students are welcomed
- Ability to team work, and supporting your colleagues and sharing your knowledge
- Analytical and solving problem skills
- Sense of humor :)
- 3 months probations period + non-term contract
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Wide range of choice of trainings and language courses
- On-boarding training
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesAre you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.