For our Client we are looking for:
Customer Care specialist with Danish language
- Providing phone and e-mail support for Clients
- Being responsible for keeping the phone calls and correspondence in foreign languages
- Supporting Clients in problem diagnosis and solving
- Providing solutions and ideas to meet the needs of Clients
- Good knowledge of English language
- Very good knowledge of Danish
- Highly developed communication skills and pro-client approach
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Work in a multinational environment
- Competitive salary supplemented with a benefit package
- Clear career path, as supported by numerous trainings
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta