For our client, one of the most prestigious companies within banking sector, we are looking for experienced candidates for position of:
Corporate Actions Specialist with French
- Taking care about gathering and executing clients orders, for all types of funds.
- Working closely with the proceeds’ payments (cash/securities) according to market deadlines.
- Collecting, analyzing and sending corporate actions documents provided by administrators and issuers.
- Identifying securities subject to corporate action and customers holdings.
- Processing Following up on all corporate actions queries and responding to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity and accordingly to operational procedures.
- Initiating introduction of improvements.
- Participation in internal projects and meetings.
RequirementsThe profile of the candidate requires:
- University degree (Finance, Economics) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within the investment funds industry and securities market -as an huge asset
- At least 1 year of experience in the investment fund industry (NAV, Fund Accounting) - as an asset
- Fluent English and French language skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive social benefit package as well as training and development.