As an Complaint Inspector you will support the European Team in the area of Customer Service in the renowned production company from the food industry with the 150 years of tradition
- Identifying preliminary root cause and contacting responsible department ;
- Formulating response based on feedback from responsible department;
- Forwarding information to the Customer Care Agent;
- Contacting with the Logistics Department in case of inspection / returning of goods.
- Monitoring timely feedback to customer;
- Monitor the e-invoicing process.
- Bachelor or master degree (preferable business or languages);
- Fluent Dutch (min. B2);
- Very good English (min. B1);
- Experience in working in international environment – welcome;
- Knowledge of SAP system – welcome;
- Analytical skills;
- Inquisitiveness in solving problems;
- Self Confidence and commitment.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract;
- Benefit package (private medical care, sports card, insurance card, lunch pass);
- The possibility to develop in the international structures;
- The opportunity to develop your competence through participation in trainings;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates. Invited candidates are registering in our database. We guarantee discretion.