For newly set up international SSC in Lodz we are currently seeking candidates for the position of Complaint Analyst.
- taking part in process transition from abroad to SSC in Lodz.
- complaint investigation, identifying preliminary root cause, agree on corrective actions with the departments involved and align content customer feedback with Customer Care Agent and Sales.
- initiate goods return process, agree pick up date with logistics department, follow up inspection of goods as of return to the warehouse, inform Customer Care Agent on status return.
- initiate credit and debit notes in line with conclusions of complaint investigation, monitor the e-invoicing process.
- follow up continuous improvement initiatives to prevent reoccurrence of complaints.
- 2 years of experience in the area of customer care, accountancy, logistics or similar, gained preferably in international company.
- fluency in one of the following languages: Italian Spanish, Dutch, German..
- very good English skills.
- SAP skills is nice to have but not a must.
- University degree.
- service oriented and customer focused.
- good analytical and problem solving skills.
- stable employment in international company.
- set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? – Do not hesisate and send your CV in English to the e-mail address below.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Administrator | Agent | Analyst | Assistant | Associate | Officer / clerk | 2nd line | Administration | Back office | Customer | SSC | Transition | Pracownik back office