Our client is global manufacturing company that is for over 20 years an established employer in Lodz region which is a strategic location in its European footprint. They are world leader in chocolate production and employ more than 9000 employees around the world. At this moment our client is investing more than 100.000.000 PLN in the expansion of the factory in Lodz, which is located in the Special Economic Zone.
In addition our client has set up a state of the art Shared Service Center in the city center of Lodz to support its growing European business. Currently we are seeking motivated candidates ready to work in SSC in Lodz on the position of Complaint Specialist with Italian.
- taking part in process transition from Italy to SSC in Lodz.
- complaint investigation, identifying preliminary root cause, agree on corrective actions with the departments involved and align content customer feedback with Customer Care Agent and Sales.
- initiate goods return process, agree pick up date with logistics department, follow up inspection of goods as of return to the warehouse, inform Customer Care Agent on status return.
- initiate credit and debit notes in line with conclusions of complaint investigation, monitor the e-invoicing process.
- follow up continuous improvement initiatives to prevent reoccurrence of complaints.
- min. 2 years of experience in the area of complaint handling, logistics, supply chain or customer care, gained in international company.
- fluent Italian skills (C1 level)
- very good English skills (min. B2 level).
- SAP skills - nice to have but not a must.
- University degree.
- customer-focused with strong communication skills.
- good analytical and problem solving skills.
- possibility of professional development within successfully growing international company, a market leader in its field with strong core values: Passion, Entrepreuneurship, Integrity, Customer Focus and Team Spirit.
- new office located in the city center with modern design and A+ infrastructure.
- market competitive employment terms and career opportunities, both in Poland and abroad.