Our Client is a leading enterprise IT company, providing advisory services, security and technology solutions for top international companies with excellent understanding of cloud development trends and issues.
Currently we would lie to invite to contribute to the one of the most exciting project of creating new hybrid cloud solution:
Private Cloud Developer /(virtual team – remote job)
- Contribute to private cloud development; infrastructure automation, configuration management using development languages and respective tooling
- Work closely with the lead architects, service architect and portfolio to execute and automate product/services automation/SSR roadmaps
- Produce all the artefacts (automation, documentation, testing) required as part of existing frameworks to ensure successful Turn Over to Support (ToS) in a DevOps style of working
- Contribute to the product release notes with specific focus on Standard Service Requests Create deployment packages
- Deep programming knowledge as well familiarity with infrastructure technologies (networks, servers and storage) in public cloud offering
- VMware APIs (vRO, vRA , vSphere, NSX) covering converged and hyper converged compute, networking and storage technologies
- Strong web services experience (REST and SOA architectures)
- Key skills:
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with toolsets like Jenkins, BitBucket
- Knowledge on Service Now integration as well as CI/CD
- Opportunity to join one of the most dynamic, international and young team – remote working
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Permanent job contract with attractive salary an referral bonus
- Private medical care incl. dental care
- Training and development programs
- Learning foreign languages
- Relocation allowance
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Inne notatkiIf you are interested, please send your CV !
To apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/