Our Client an international and prestigious consulting company, well known and stable organization looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidates for a position of Client Database Administrator.
- preparing client contact data from Client’s practices, offices and individuals according to the Firm's data guidelines, and integrate them into the Firm's client database (includes de-duplication, structuring, adding additional information, linking to the owners of the data and other users of the database)
- using public sources such as company websites, social media, etc. to complete, validate and update existing data
- collaborate with practices, offices and client service teams on database quality assurance
- support and drive email campaigns based on campaign leader's specifications (i.e., setting up distribution lists and email templates)
- provide statistics on database quality and email campaign success
- University degree or relevant job experience in data management with excellent references
- Excellent verbal and written communication/language skills in English (C1)
- Excellent MS Office skills (especially MS Excel – merging, consolidating and quality checking of large Excel files)
- HTML knowledge is considered a plus
- Ability to understand different work requirements, conceptualize, seek guidance in case of challenges and deliver as per the commitments
- Confidence and enthusiasm to perform primary research
- Exceptional customer focus and the willingness to go the extra-mile
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure
- Open mindset towards change and engagement for continuous improvement
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization;
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and trainings;
- Very good working conditions including benefits package (health care, insurance, Multisport card, etc. )
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl