Our Client is one of the most prestigious companies worldwide, providing professional services for business clients. For this Client, we are looking for Citrix Engineer, who will take part in building of new IT Centre in Warsaw.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the performance of the Xen Server Farms,
- Diagnosing and resolving problems,
- Planning changes and improvements of the Citrix infrastructure,
- Analysing performance data and making recommendations for availability and security optimization,
- Participating in international Citrix projects,
- Acting as a subject matter expert on desktop operating systems and various virtual computing platforms, performing configuration, testing and multi tiered system build and integration,
- Communicating with international business units and technical teams,
- Participating in transition of roles, knowledge and processes.
- Minimum 4 years' of experience across Citrix and related technologies,
- Preferably graduate from College/University within Computer Engineering,
- Solid understanding of Xenserver 5.6+ & Presentation Server, XenApp 6+, XenDesktop 5.5+/7, Citrix Profile Manager, Appsense, App-V or ThinApp,
- Experience in the troubleshooting of e.g. Edgesite, Netscalers, Citrix Access Gateways, Citrix Web Interface and similar services,
- VMware certification is an advantage,
- Fluency in both Polish and English is a must,
- Working knowledge of ITIL,
- Business approach, service orientation, attention to details,
- Excellent client/customer facing skills
- Ability to work with many business units, excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit!
- Being a part of international start-up project,
- Opportunity to work for international, prestigious company,
- Full time job contract,
- Attractive salary,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Sport card,
- Access to professional trainings.
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/