Our Client provides most innovative solutions for molecular testing and diagnostic laboratories. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, having an impact all over the world in healthcare and life science.
Currently the company builds up a new Software Development site in Wrocław and a new team of C++ Developers. The team will be responsible for:
- developing a desktop application designed for DNA/RNA analysis,
- developing complex and high performance algorithms in the area of image and signal processing,
- creating software using C++ language,
- cooperating with an international team from UK and Germany,
- cooperating with testers.
Scope of project: New development of an analysis platform, to analyze high amount of data provide by a new instrument platform. This includes development of complex and high performance algorithms in the area of image and signal processing.
- University degree in IT area,
- very good knowledge about C++ technologies and Object Oriented Programming,
- experience in using Jira, Bamboo, Subversion,
- experience in image and signal processing development will be a strong asset,
- aditionaly: experience in using Enterprise Architect, Polarion;
- stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization,
- very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- language lessons,
- happy Mondays,
- internal and external trainings + budget for conferences;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.