Our Client is a global IT services and solutions company, providing a unique combination of IT recruitment services, legacy modernisation technology and application development services. It was founded in 1999 and quickly became one of the fastest growing companies of its kind in the UK. The company’s international portfolio of over 150 clients includes organisations ranging from local businesses to large corporates and government departments.
Currently the company opens a new start-up department in the centre of Wrocław and wants to hire first most skilled ASP.NET specialists to build a completly new structure.
The first project will be connected with developing a new UI of a web application, designed to help reduce the cost of international transport, which takes place at sea through tankers.
RequirementsTo take part in this exciting project, you have to:
- be willing to work as a B2B contractor,
- have at least 2 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC and web applications,
- have a practical experience in using frameworks like Bootstrap, Knockout and jQuery,
- be familiar with Scrum methodology,
- be very independent at work.
- possibility to take part in a start-up project and build a completely new structure of a development team (5 people at the beginning),
- flexible working hours,
- competitive salary.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.