For our Client- a leading financial organization, we are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Business Intelligence Professional
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining reporting semantic layer (i.e. Business Objects Universes)
- Building thorough understanding of data and associated business processes to provide consulting to business partners
- Developing and maintaining Business Objects WEBI reports.
- Developing and maintaining Reports / dashboards (using SAP Xcelsius, SAP design studio, or Tableau).
- Working directly with business clients to define business requirements and/or BI solutions.(Be able to work in Agile manner).
- Establishing standards and guidelines for Business Objects development.
- You will be able to work with relational and/or dimensional databases (such as Oracle or Greenplum data warehouse appliance or MOLAP cubes) etc.
- Around 4-6+ years overall technical experience focused in the “Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics” area.
- 2+ years’ experience with SAP Business Objects products (such as Universes, WEBI, etc.)
- 3+ years’ experience writing. Maintaining and debugging SQL queries (Intermediate level skills)
- Experience in Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics concepts and strategies
- Experience or exposure to Data Visualization tools such as Tableau or equivalent (desirable).
- Understanding of Data Warehousing concepts.
- unique opportunity to work within dynamic, professional corporate environment
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Excellent working atmosphere