For our Client, leader in business process outsourcing, that provides strategy consulting, technologies, and services for customer management, which is currently setting up its branch in Cracow, we are looking for highly motivated candidates for the position of Branch Manager.
The candidate hired on this position will be responsible for managing Branch in Krakow
Scope of duties:
- Hire, train and coach a team of sales personnel on their sales ability including managing to metrics.
- Manage performance that meet or fail to meet the set standard for dialing and talk time. Responsible for meeting designated team metrics.
- Managing your team to individual metrics via coaching, mentoring and counseling.
- Evaluating the database and passing qualified leads to Marketing Campaign Analysis.
- Supervise outbound sales personnel in the processing of orders that meet the requirements set by the client. Maintain integrity with team’s management, ownership and account profile.
- Maintain open lines of communications with specified client contacts for the purpose of strengthening and enhancing client relationship.
- Min. 2 years of experience in managing sales personnel (30+) in international environment
- Fluency in Polish and Russian language is a must
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education
- Experience in Outbound/Inbound telesales
- Working Knowledge of Sales force, and MS office package
- Be capable of typing a minimum of 30 words per min.
- Ability to interact, learn and coach in a peer setting.
- Understanding of the Internet and advertising terms
- Ability to work independently with limited management supervision
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Social benefits e.g. private healthcare
- Real challenges in fast paced working international environment