For one of our main Client - an American software house, being on the list of 20 most developing start-up companies in USA, we are looking for talented Big Data Developers.
Our Client is one of leading provider of IT services for inwestment banking and cooperates with one of the main American bank in Wrocław.
- developing Hadoop scripts and MapReduce algorithms,
- building new Hadoop clusters,
- creating web services for data tracking,
- ETL tasks.
- knowledge about Apache Hadoop, HBase and Hive,
- at least 1,5 year of experience with 2 of: Hive, Pig, Impala, Spark,
- good practical experience with Java (back-end),
- familiarity with data loading tools,
- knowledge of schedulers like Oozie,
- experience with TDD or BDD,
- valid EU Passport.
- employment contract or B2B cooperation (very attractive salaries, depending on the position level)
- possibility to get trainings in London
- internal events
- English classes during work
- social package- Mutisport card, private medical insurance, group insurance
- possibility to take part in many different projects conducted for investment banking
- relocation package up to 1000 USD
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.