Our client is global manufacturing company that is for over 20 years an established employer in Lodz region which is a strategic location in its European footprint. They are world leader in Chocolate production and employ more than 9000 employees around the world. At this moment our client is investing more than 100.000.000 PLN in the expansion of the factory in Lodz, which is located in the Special Economic Zone.
In addition our client has set up a state of the art Shared Service Center in the city center of Lodz to support its growing European business. Currently we are seeking motivated candidates ready to work in newly set up SSC in Lodz on the position of Back-Office Specialist with Italian or Spanish.
- Complaint investigation including:
- Gather, validate and understand all elements necessary to investigate complaint
- Identify preliminary root cause and responsible department
- Delegate root cause analysis to preliminary responsible department
- Follow up timely feedback from responsible department
- Perform detailed root cause analyses for customer care related complaints
- Based on feedback from responsible department, formulate response to customers
- Monitor timely feedback to customer
- Align content customer feedback with customer care agent and sales
- Reverse logistics including:
- Initiate goods return process
- Agree pick up date with logistics department
- Follow up inspection of goods as of return to the warehouse
- Follow up timely answers and pickup
- Inform customer care agent on status return
- Financial corrections/compensation:
- Initiate credit and debit notes in line with conclusions of complaint investigation
- Initiate credit notes following accommodation request
- Initiate debit notes for waiting times, sample request, miscellaneous invoicing requests
- Monitor the e-invoicing process
- Complaint follow up:
- Follow up if the customer feels his complaint is being addressed
- Continuous improvement:
- Follow up continuous improvement initiatives to prevent reoccurrence of complaints
- 2-years of experience in international company on a position in customer service, supply chain or similar.
- fluent Italian or Spanish skills.
- very good English.
- analytical and problem solving skills.
- attention to details.
- SAP skills would be an advantage.
- possibility of professional development within successfully growing international company, a market leader in its field with strong core values: Passion, Entrepreuneurship, Integrity, Customer Focus and Team Spirit
- new office located in the city center with modern design and A+ infrastructure.
- market competitive employment terms and career opportunities, both in Poland and abroad.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? – Do not hesisate and send your CV in English.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Customer service | Administrator | Agent | Analyst | Assistant | Associate | Officer / clerk | 2nd line | Administration | Back office | Customer | SSC | Transition | Pracownik back office