For our Client, one of the biggest finance institution we are looking for best individuals for the position:
Back Office Analyst - Corporate & Commercial Coverage Team
Main duties will include:
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly MI reporting and analysis – covering revenue, capital, balance sheet, costs, FTE and various indicators derived from primary data.
- Participating in budget preparation for the Division.
- Optimising the existing reporting processes.
- Developing new reporting tools in line with business requirements.
- Daily and monthly P&L and Balance Sheet commentary
- Assisting in Balance Sheet, Headcount, Legal Entity Reporting as required.
- Fluent English
- Minimum 2-3 years in a cross-cultural global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit/accouting
- Master’s degree or undergraduate (preferable banking, economy or finance)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- experience in consolidation of the multiple layers of data
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Able to adapt and respond to changes as they arise, without compromising on timely delivery.
- Permanent contract
- Private health care
- Lunch vouchers
- Possibility to grow in international company
- Chance to develop your personal skills (extensive training package)
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Finance | Finance SSC / BPO | Investment | Accountant | Analyst | Specialist | Excel | Private equity | Investement | Controlling | Analityk finansowy