We are looking to hire a talented Back-End Developer to join one of our prestigious Client - a real world leader in IT sector, provider of today's newest technologies. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, with a fastpaced and motivated team. As a part of the Global Network Operations team, you will have the chance to affect the design and development of user interfaces for one of the world's largest corporate infrastructures.
- Technical design, development & review,
- Feature implementation,
- Issue identification and resolution,
- Writing tests & documentation, keeping code clean, modular and selfsustaining.
- Strong experience with Python (programming lang) (2.5+ preferred) and Django (1.5+) ( primary goal is to ease the creation of complex, database driven websites) written with Python
- Strong knowledge and experience on querying, designing relational databases (preferred MySQL/MarioDB experience)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to constructively work together with others to efficiently maintain and improve a large existing code base
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- 1-2 years of proven relevant experience or equivalent of practical experience through studies
- Google App Engine
- Experience in building complex web apps that have been successfully delivered to customers or users
- Knowledge of Web services/protocols
- Operating systems: Linux
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Feature effort estimation
- Agile / Scrum development
- Previous experience in working within geographically dispersed multicultural virtual teams
BenefitsThe ideal Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and work in an international, challenging environment,
- Create and improve a global trademark,
- Expand the professional career,
- Cooperate with the company during a temporary contract (first for 2 years).
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.