We are looking for a talented Back-End Developer to join one of our prestigious Client - a world leader in IT sector (web search engine). In this position
you will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry working in the environment of sharing knowledge and learning more everyday.
As a part of the Global Network Operations team, you will have the chance to affect the design and development of user interfaces for one of the world's largest corporate infrastructures.
- Technical design, development & review
- Feature implementation
- Issue identification and resolution
- Writing tests & documentation, keeping code clean, modular and selfsustaining
- Strong experience with Python (2.5+ preferred) and Django (1.5+) ( primary goal is to ease the creation of complex, database driven websites) written with Python
- Strong knowledge and experience on querying, designing relational databases (preferred MySQL/MariaDB experience)
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to constructively work together with others to efficiently maintain and improve a large existing code base
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- 1-2 years of proven relevant experience or equivalent of practical experience through studies
BenefitsThe ideal Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and work in an international, challenging environment
- Create and improve a global trademark
- Expand the professional career
- Cooperate with the company during a temporary contract (first contract for 2 years)
- Possibility to join to the tem in Krakow, Wroclaw or Prague
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English language.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.