For Our Client we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
AR/Cash Collection Specialist with English
- Ensure that all payments to suppliers, consultants, employees etc. are processed accurately; efficiently and effectively in compliance with all internal controls and policies;
- Record incoming payments and reconcile bank statements;
- Perform reconciliation of AR related accounts
- Responsible for timely cash collection
- Handles day-to-day activities and refers the most delicate matters to the superior
- Regularly reflects the status of collection activities
- Correspond with customers (direct contact over the phone and also by e-mail)
- Very good English (min. C1)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in cash collection or AR is the must
- Possibility to participate in prestigious international projects
- Interesting and challenging career path
- Live contact with foreign languages Competitive pay package
- Private healthcare
- Employees’ benefits
Inne notatkiTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. If you have already been in touch with us, contact the consultant directly.
The salary rates presented here are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer.
Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code (Articles 66 and 71 CC).
We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
Oferty Językowe and Obsługa Klienta | Finanse and Bankowość and Księgowość | Obsługa klienta | IT | Agent | Asystent / asystentka | Specjalista | Wsparcie | Pierwsza linia wsparcia | Klient | Język | Call center | Rozliczanie płatności | Windykacja | Należności | Credit specialist