For our Client, Scandinavian Shared Service Center in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for the position of AR Accountant
Person hired on this position will be responsible for providing high quality accounting services for assigned Client’s businesses by performing daily, weekly or monthly cash collection accounting activities.
- Customer Master Data Management
- Invoice Processing
- Credit Control
- Incoming Payments / Bank
- Cash Collection
- Retail specific Activities
- Month End Close Activities
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in AR (especially in cash collection)
- Fluent French
- Very Good English
- Good Excel knowledge
- Experience in SAP Finance
- Task and time management skills - planning and organising skills
- Team work and good communication skills, flexibility and ability to work under pressure and in short terms
- Strong motivation to work in accounting in international team
- Open for shift work (extra financial bonus)
- Interesting professional challenges in a dynamic, fast paced organisation
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Friendly working atmosphere and open informal organizational culture
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).