For one of our main Client in IT area - a global IT corporated operated all over the world, which has been awarded a Great Place to Work Certificate 3 times in a row, we are looking for
Main scope of duties:
- administrating and managing the AV infrastructure;
- desiging and implementing new solutions,
- managing systems quality and capacity.
- knowledge of Endpoind Protection Systems like McAfee, Kaspersky, Eset, Symantec (at last 2 of them);
- very good English skills, German will be an advantage,
- good knowledge of Windows operating systems,
- being ready to relocate;
- knowledge about Active Directory, VB Scripts, SQL Server,
- Linux/Unix experience,
- Microsoft certifications;
- attractive compensation based on experience,
- relocation package - for people who are conviced to move to central Poland the company offers additional salary payed every month even for few years,
- benefit package - medical care, Multisport card,
- internal trainings - certification tracking included,
- vouchers to cinema, theathre and many more,
- access to the newest technologies,
- free language lessons;
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.