For our Client, a legal office, we are looking for candidates to work on the position of AML Assistant.
The role will include
- Supporting the AML Team (in Warsaw and London) to ensure effective client and matter risk controls are in place and operate across the full range of practice areas within the firm globally.
- Contributing to ensuring that the AML Team continues to provide an excellent, high quality and timely service to the Firm.
- Contribute to ensuring that the firm complies with its regulatory obligations and appropriately manages and mitigates risk issues.
- Manage the AML Team’s email inbox on a daily basis. This will include administrative tasks, such as updating client records, billing information, handling requests for status updates and responding to routine email inquiries
- Complete Final Risk Checks and escalate any issues as necessary. This includes reviewing each matter instruction and confirming that the engagement with the client is correct and that the correct information is inputted into the system
- Filing, recording of client documentation and updating databases
- Contacting lawyers and assistants (over the phone or via email) for outstanding information
- Providing general support to management on ad hoc tasks when necessary
- Undertaking CDD checks on low to medium risks clients
- Undertaking research as requested by the AML Team Leader or EMEA AML Manager.
- University degree (Law would be a special asset but it not required)
- High level of proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills. Able to provide clear and unambiguous information or instructions; in writing and over the telephone.
- Able to assemble relevant facts, assess them and produce clear, accurate findings
- Can analyse issues and draw/express conclusions succinctly
- Able to use internal precedents and draft emails in plain English
- previous experience and trainings in legal or banking areas will be considered a strong asset.
- job contract
- attractive and central office location
- prestigious work environment
- standard package of benefits
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta