For our Client, one of the most recognizable European institutions, we are looking for:
Administrative Assistant with fluent English
- internal organization support for Manager in a press office department,
- managing the calendar of the Manager,
- check the press office’s email inbox for media enquiries,
- logistics and meetings organization,
- monitor media coverage and prepare regular evaluation reports,
- translations of documents from English into Polish and vice versa,
- good care of the institution’s image.
- experience on similar position,
- fluent English is a MUST,
- citizenship of the Member States of the European Union,
- very good computer skills, especially MS Office (Excel and Word),
- university degree / High School diploma,
- ability to work in complex organizations and multicultural environment,
- multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- employment in the basis of temporary contract for 6 months with possibility to extend,
- professional and international working environment,
- great working atmosphere.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/hr-office-legal/