This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the Dutch and English language skills, to join a successful and growing business and to learn new skills and to develop new career path.
Place of Work: Wroclaw (Poland).
Contract type: full-time or part-time
This position is from Monday to Friday during standard business hours.
The individual will serve as the primary contact with business clients, respond to emails & queries assigned in a timely manner, escalate disputes to appropriate departments with complete information.
- Dutch: very good (B2)
- English: communicative (B1)
- Good MS Office knowledge,
- Time management skills,
- Being able to work independently or as a team,
- Previous experience of working in Customer Service would be an advantage.
- Full-time or part-time employment contract (depending on the candidate's availability)
- Working in an international and multicultural environment.
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
- Attractive employment conditions and possibilities of professional development