For our Client international chemical company currently we are looking for:
Accounts Payable Analyst – Travel & Expense
- Support the new Concur Travel & Expense Reporting tool;
- Upload Approved, received and audited (if applicable) expense reports into SAP;
- Update Concur T&E databases on any employee mutations received;
- Upload American Express related invoices into SAP;
- Reconcile the G/L account linked to American Express;
- Handle all queries received from travellers;
- Support Fleet Management Invoicing processes;
- Create Upload files based on incoming pdf or paper invoices.
- Flexible team player;
- Well organized and pro-active with regards to improvements to administration;
- Very good knowledge of English and other European languages, both written and spoken;
- Computer skills (MS Office, Lotus Notes) – IT Literate, Concur Travel System knowledge would be a plus;
- ERP Experience is a must, SAP is preferred, in combination with Optical Character reading (OCR) and workflow.
KorzyściZMIENIA NAZWE NA
Ashland Specialties Poland Sp. z o.o.
ul. Szturmowa 2A
Inne notatkiTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. If you have already been in touch with us, contact the consultant directly.
The salary rates presented here are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer.
Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code (Articles 66 and 71 CC).
We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.