Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- completion of all tasks in timely manner,
- pricing of a number of securities and validation to sources such as Bloomberg,
- checking all kind of Corporate Actions which emerge on the funds and pricing these securities using accurate methodology.
- reviewing and monitoring pricing processes of other administrators in the team,
- project management invented by myself and assist in development of colleague's ideas,
- taking care about process improvements,
- development of macros and their updates,
- handling of all complex calls and inquiries to meet client
- University degree (Finance, Economics) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within the investment funds industry or SSC will be an asset(accounting, finance or operations)
- Fluent English language skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Work opportunity within prestigious banking structures.
- Opportunities of individual growth in multinational company.
- Excellent work location and atmosphere in working place.
- Attractive remuneration, social benefit package as well as training and development.