|Rodzaj umowy||Pełen etat|
|Wynagrodzenie||9 000 - 13 000 PLN/m|
|Opublikowane||około 2 miesięcy temu|
One of the leader in polish and international IT sector, which employs almost 100 000 people around the world, is looking for an experienced ABAP Developer with German language to join the company and help to provide good quality and IT service to clients from German market.
This employer was awarded four times with the Great Place to Work certificate which enables him to be on the top of the IT services company not only in Poland, but on the whole globe.
The main resposibilities are:
- working mostly with SAP BW module
- developing, implementing and maintening changes in SAP
- activating the existing functionality and being the first point of contact for main users - answering questions and solving problems
- working directly with stakeholders and business partners to understand main requirements and implement them properly
- acting as a 2nd and 3rd level of support
- higher degree - technical or economics studies
- very good English skills
- German at least on B1 level will be a strong asset
- experience in ABAP development (at least 6 months)
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- attractive salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- language lessons to improve German/English skills quickly
- career path and
- private medical care
- life insurance
- Multisport card
- cinema and theatre vouchers
- access to training sessions
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.